There are no more rules when it comes to when you should put up your holiday lights after the year we’ve had. Some mental health professionals even encourage you to put your decorations up sooner than later as they can bring you joy and reduce stress.
“ATKINS INSTALLS HOLIDAY LIGHTS?”
We do, and we’d love to do your holiday lighting installation at your home or business. Our team of experts at Atkins can create a custom-built holiday lighting system that is beautiful and contemporary.
The best part?
After a couple of seasons, think about all the time, money and chiropractic appointments you’ll save yourself when you let a member of the Atkins Lighting Team install, maintain and take down your lights and decorations. Picture a Clark W. Griswold incident. The Atkins Lighting Team is here to save your holidays!
HERE’S HOW WE DO IT
- An experienced member of the Atkins Lighting Team will meet with you, following all recommended safety protocols, to discuss your plans and budget.
- We will design and build a beautiful lighting display specifically for your property.
- We primarily use LED lights (in your choice of colors, of course), which operate efficiently and last a lot longer than traditional incandescent bulbs. As a distributor for Brite Idea Decorations, there are a variety of unique, light items to choose from, including stockings, snowflakes, words of greetings and more!
- Once your holiday lights are installed by the Atkins team, we will service your decorations throughout the season, if needed.
- At the end of the holiday season (or whenever your HOA says they have to be down), we will come back and carefully take down everything.
Another reason to partner with Atkins for holiday lights? We will store your lights and decorations in our temperature-controlled building. Not only does this maximize the lifespan of your lights, but it also saves you room in your garage, basement, or attic. You’re welcome in advance.
COMMERCIAL LIGHTING DISPLAYS
If you’re driving around Columbia, keep an eye out for some of our lights at your favorite businesses.
Shelter Office Plaza at the corner of Stadium and Broadway. Check out that massive wreath!
The next time you’re cruising around the MU Campus, check out some of the fraternities and sororities. We install decorations at several houses year after year.
The Callaway Bank on the corner of Forum and Chapel Hill Road.
“We appreciate partnering with the Atkins team to manage our outdoor Christmas lighting. They do a great job, and we don’t have to worry about the project or be hassled by the cold.” – Debbie LaRue, VP and Director of Public Relations for The Callaway Bank.
Are you feeling festive this year? Call the Atkins Holiday Lighting Team to create a custom holiday light display that will surely make your neighbors and competitors jealous!